Saturday, September 13, 2014

Real Estate Shopping

The reality of us moving out of this house is hitting us all as the 1 month mark looms over us.

Elizabeth is spending a lot of time looking at real estate rental listings. She’s having fun. She showed me a few that were on her list to maybe see in person. They are very shiny but, I have to give credit, there are some that are relatively reasonable (I would go for something much, much more modest to clear the debt faster, but I have to have appropriate expectations for Dad and Elizabeth).  

One of Elizabeth's maybes did have a rather sizeable walk-in closet that she was very excited about, but apparently the dining room in that place was "an embarrassment" so I think it is off the list. 

Despite the blips of extravagance, I think Elizabeth gets the need to be restrained, so I’m feeling optimistic about this plan.

Including some of the photos here for your amusement.... Elizabeth had some choice words about the artwork in the one on the bottom left, but I kind of like it.


1 comment :

  1. Gosh, those houses are beautiful. I can't imagine living in a place like that.

    ReplyDelete