Sunday, October 5, 2014

Decision Postponed

Someone was kind enough to email and ask if I have made a decision about grad school vs launching my project. The answer is complicated. No, I haven't decided. The thing about grad school is that the timing is off. The application deadlines are in February and, if successful, I wouldn't start until September. I will continue to think about applying to grad school while I also continue to work on my project over the next few months. In a month or two I will have to make a real decision. If asked, I would say I am 60% decided on just going ahead with the project (or trying to, at least). But ask me tomorrow and I might say differently.

I’m hopeful that being here will help me focus and be productive. I'm certainly being well-fed which is important for fueling the brain, right? Please tell me it's helpful to be stuffing myself with huge dinners every night, because I don't think I can refuse without Mrs. Musgrove being offended. She already looks at me funny when I say no to a second slice of pie at dessert.

Speaking of dessert - check out the cupcakes I made with my nephew:

No comments :

Post a Comment