Thursday, October 23, 2014

Developing Friendship

My friendship with Bandit continues to grow. She now mostly responds to my commands. Unless a squirrel is involved, in which case all bets are off.

The daily walks with Mary have been put on hiatus, but Bandit and I have our regular morning walks in the woods together. It's nice to have company and still be able to enjoy the quiet of the woods. I particularly appreciate that she refrains from offering unsolicited advice on how to catch a husband.

Lately she tends to seek me out in the afternoons when I'm working at my computer. She lays down by my feet and makes contented sleeping noises. I think she appreciates the escape I provide from the 3-year old induced chaos of the rest of the house.  Whatever the reason, it's nice to have her around.  Charles is starting to protest that her loyalties have shifted to me.  :)

No comments :

Post a Comment