Saturday, December 13, 2014

Trip!

Just as I was claiming to be glad to be away from here, a great idea has come up!

Wentworth has good friends on a nearby island that he is going to visit and there is talk of making a group trip of it: Louisa, Rietta, Charles, Mary, and myself. Everyone is very excited, including me. I've always meant to visit this place, but you know how it is with places that are near where you live - you always put them off while visiting further away places instead.

Can I say how very tiring it is to supply code names to everything in my life for this blog? It’s hard to keep them all straight sometimes! I’m nervous I’m going to publish a post with someone’s real name and blow the whole thing. That would be embarrassing.

How about you guys come up with the code name for the town we’re going to visit?  All three of you can go nuts with suggestions in the comments.

18 comments :

  1. Lyme has a nice ring to it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following the brit theme, I would go with Lyme.
    But that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lime sounds lovely and totally fictional

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lime sounds lovely and totally fictional

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lyme is an excellent name for a city.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm bad at coming up with names for this sort of thing, but I like what the others have commented about keeping to the Brit theme. I say you use Brit name places for everything, here on out. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ya know what? I'm feeling Lyme too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to post so you know you have more than 3 followers. I would vote for Lyme as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I say either Lyme or Galifray. Hope the trip works out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lyme does have a nice ring to it. And there are definitely more than 3 of us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you guys kidding me? Lyme sounds like the disease! I would go with something on the British theme though, like Canterbury or Kingsbury or Highbury. Not that any of those sound like islands. But really, LYME?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lyme does remind me of the disease, but if we're going with an England theme, maybe Chawton?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm going to agree - Lyme just has a nice ring to it. It seems to suit your blog. Have a lovely trip!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the British theme. Canterbury sounds lovely and distinguished. Lyme sounds rugged and wild. So maybe the one that best fits the nature of the place you're visiting?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Halifax? Dartmouth? Lyme?

    ReplyDelete